The FCOV(TM) Surface Block is a FAST DISSOLVING BLOCK that quickly transform 500 ml of water into a controlled release surface sanitizer (self disinfecting coating).
Upon application, the sanitizer coats surfaces with an invisible controlled release film and keeps them sanitized for one week. Upon need, the film can be removed with clean water.
To activate the surface sanitizer, the user only needs to drop one block in water 20 minutes before application and let it dissolve.
The FCOV(TM) Surface Block addresses the intrinsic difficulties of the supply chain in sanitation. Alcohol based Sanitizers are expensive to produce, ship and store, causing value destruction at all steps of the supply chain. Being transported in bulk and as non-DG, the FCOV(TM) Surface Block further allows safe and efficient distribution of sanitizers in Countries with limited infrastructure or in remote rural areas. Any minimal supply of water can be easily transformed into a surface sanitizer.
Each box contains 400 pcs of FCOV(TM) Surface Block, enough for 200 litres of self disinfecting coating.
• Made with Benzalkonium Chloride (BKC)
• Achieving 0.20% BKC concentration after activation in water
• Activate completely in 20 min in stagnant water
• Environmentally friendly
• In solid form - no spills or leakages
• Individually packaged
• Easy and inexpensive to ship and store as non-DG goods
• Creates a sanitizing controlled coating on surfaces, lasting up to one week
• Fragrance-Free, Dye-Free