Air Con Block is designed to release effective levels of a broad spectrum biocide, continuously, to condensate drain pans of commercial cooling system [e.g. fan coil units (FCUs), air handling units (AHUs), cold displays, and cold storage] thus preventing biofilm development and mold growth in the pan. As a result, condensate drain pans and lines of the systems are clean and freeflowing.
Bacteria, mold spores, and their associated odors do not propagate and are not brought into the air stream. Air Con Block also prevents overflows of condensate water from the drain pan.
• With Controlled Release Technology
• For all air conditioning and refrigerator Condensate Drain Pan applications
• Continuous drain pan cleaning and disinfecting for up to 6 months
• Cost Effective, safe, easy to apply, environment friendly
• 100% water soluble
• No external casing to dispose, metal and plastic safe
• Adheres to drain pan, does not float or move
Drain Pan Tablets 5 RT - 400 pcs box
For best results, apply Air Con Block after cleaning the condensate drain pan.
Place Air Con Block on the opposite side of the drain hole. The block will adhere to the pan after 5 minutes of contact with water. The block gradually dissolves throughout the treatment duration, and eventually disappears from sight.