Air Con Film is designed to release effective levels of a broad spectrum biocide, continuously, to condensate drain pans of split unit air conditioners or other smaller air conditioning systems. The active ingredients prevent bacteria, mold growth in the drain pan. As a result, condensate drain pans and drain lines of the systems are clean and free-flowing. Bacteria, mold spores, and their associated odors do not propagate and are not brought into the air stream. Air Con Film also prevents overflows of condensate water from the drain pan.
• With Controlled Release Technology
• For all air conditioning and refrigerator Condensate Drain Pan applications
• Continuous drain pan cleaning and disinfecting for up to 6 months
• Cost Effective, safe, easy to apply, environment friendly
• 100% water soluble
• No external casing to dispose, metal and plastic safe
• Adheres to drain pan, does not float or move
Split Drain Pan Cleaner - 600 pcs box
For best results, apply the Air Con Film after the air conditioning system has been cleaned. Insert film into the gap directly in front of
the cooling coils (behind the filter), and on the opposite side of the drainage. The film gradually dissolves throughout the treatment duration and eventually disappears from sight. The quantity of Air Con Films to be applied will vary accordingly to the size of the system. As a guideline, apply 1 Air Con Film every 3 refrigeration tons (RTs). Each Air Con Film lasts up to 6 months in use. The longevity of the film varies with condensate volume, which is in turn affected by climatic and system operational conditions. If more than 1 film is used, place the films side by side. Do not stack them.